Friday, October 2, 2009

Creeping Mice

These strangely life-like little mice add a HUGE addition to your Halloween decorations and they are really easy to make!

001  002

004

003

Supplies:

- Pattern found at Martha Stewart’s Website

- Black construction paper or cardstock

- Scissors

- Masking tape

To Make:

- Print out the mice templates and cut them out.  Trace onto your black paper with a pencil. Cut the little friends out and tape them to your wall and/or stairs.

Price:

-$2-3 for black paper

Time:

-1-2 hours

*I keep mine with my Halloween decorations and pull them out every year.  They’re different and everyone that walks in the door is delighted to see little mice crawling around!  How many will you make!?

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, it looks so life like (if you don't look to close)I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute - but for someone who just had a real mouse in the house I think I will skip these. I don't do the mouse thing....

    ReplyDelete